Start Small Campbell Grant Program
The Start Small Campbell Grant Program is a $5000 competitive grant offered by the Campbell County Department of Economic Development. The program offers grants to up to four Campbell County businesses per year through two semi-annual cycles.
Business Eligibility Requirements
- Start-up businesses (less than 3 years old) and existing small businesses opening their first Campbell County location are eligible to apply
- Must hold a valid Campbell County business license
- All local taxes must be up-to-date
- Attend 2 Smart Start training courses offered monthly by SBDC-Lynchburg Region (register here)
- Complete SBDC-Lynchburg Region staff review of business plan (contact SBDC-Lynchburg Region to schedule appointment)
- Submit the updated online application (includes all elements of business plan)
|Applications Due||Award Cycle|
|March 31st||May Awards|
|September 1st||November Awards|
FAQs about the Start Small Campbell Grant Program
Reach out to the Economic Development department with any questions about the Start Small Campbell Grant Program by visiting the website, calling (434) 332-9595, or emailing at email@example.com.
Leave a Comment