Start Small Campbell Grant Program
The Start Small Campbell Grant Program is a $5000 competitive grant offered by the Campbell County Department of Economic Development. The program offers grants to up to four Campbell County businesses per year through two semi-annual cycles.
Business Eligibility Requirements
- Start-up businesses (less than 3 years old) and existing small businesses opening their first Campbell County location are eligible to apply
- Must hold a valid Campbell County business license
- All local taxes must be up-to-date
- Attend 2 Smart Start training courses offered monthly by SBDC-Lynchburg Region (register here)
- Complete SBDC-Lynchburg Region staff review of business plan (contact SBDC-Lynchburg Region to schedule appointment)
- Submit the updated online application (includes all elements of business plan)
|Applications Due||Award Cycle|
|March 31st||May Awards|
|September 1st||November Awards|
Reach out to the Economic Development department with any questions about the Start Small Campbell Grant Program by visiting the website, calling (434) 332-9595, or emailing at email@example.com.