Business of Healthcare
The Business of Healthcare is an industry leadership program developed by the Small Business Development Center – Lynchburg Region and the Virginia Tech Roanoke Center.
It is designed to give small medical businesses the tools they need to implement process improvements, understand money management, create a positive customer experience and collect and make sense of data. Each participant will develop and present a project using their own internal processes.
Program Dates and Overview:
- Introduction to Process Improvement/Lean | September 9th
- Customer Service Experience Engineering | October 14th
- Lean Project Check In | October 28th
- Introduction to Healthcare Finance | November 11th
- Data Fundamentals |December 9th
- Final Project Presentations | January 20th